Thursday, April 28, 2016

About Me

 Let me begin by telling you about myself. My name is Margarita Ocampo but i go by Maggie. I am 17 years old and go to Back Bay High School. I am in the middle of 4 sisters and it's actually better then being the first or the last. I am born in Orange County but raised in Mexico for couple of years. My mom had to raise me in Guadalajara , Jalisco because my grandmother was sick. I came back to the U.S. when i was begging kindergarten. It was hard to begin a new life in Costa Mesa because i didn't know much about people here or how things work . I eventually got the hang of it and now i am all caught up .


 Image result for radio host station

I go to school and i work par-time as a hostess in Ostioneria Bahia in Tustin.  I really enjoy my job because it isn't as hard as i thought it well be. Before working there i used to work in Jamba Juice at the Outlets of Orange. I quit that job because it wasn't what i was looking for a first job. Now, i have set goals for my future. I want to graduate from high school , go to community college and head to college after. I really want to become a Radio Host and speak to the public , i want to entertain people and keep them laughing . Hopefully i can do it and focus on my goals.   

No comments:

Post a Comment