Monday, May 16, 2016

Assignment #10 Bucket list

1.  I would like to go sky diving! it seems like such a great and unforgettable experience. Especially because I've done Budge Jumping and it's similar to it, except with sky diving you fall off from a plain.

2. I really want to go to Africa because the city looks beautiful. Seeing so many animals makes me feel alive . I like feeling the vibe of the wild. Also the African cultural is so beautiful in many ways.



3. See the Northern Lights is something i really want to do. Being able to see all the beautiful lights in the sky is amazing. Especially when you right in front of it, seems like a wonderful experience.


4. Go white water rafting. Wow! that is one of the adventures I want to do because it looks so much fun and its once in a life time.


5. See the Victoria Falls.  Being able to go see a beautiful place like the Victoria Falls is my dream. When i get there i would like to explore around and take a shower in a waterfall.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment