Monday, May 16, 2016

My Top Three Sports

1. Track & Field











I've been running Track and Field for about 4 years. I do long jumps and long distance. This sport is my favorite because it keeps me motivated. It helps me relax and relief my stress when I run. This sport is great for me because i have asthma and it helps me with my breathing. It helps me in a way where i can control it.

2. Dancing

Dancing is my top favorite sport. The only dancing i do is Bachata and The Jarabe Tapatio dance. I've been dancing my whole life! I started dancing at the age of 3 . It all began with The Jarabe dance, it's known as the Mexican Hat Dance and it's a very popular mexican dance. Dancing keeps me busy all the time! it gives me so much energy and it's such a fun sport to do.

3 Volleyball












Volleyball is one of the sports i still play today. I started playing Volleyball in middle school. My positions are the setter or the middle blocker. I enjoy volleyball so much because we exercise a lot and help each other as a team. I used to play in my old high school, but now i just play with girls out of school. This sport is good to communicate with one another and help each other out as a team.

No comments:

Post a Comment